Software Engineer Java / .Net
- As a developer, your infectious enthusiasm and professional attitude make you a role model for your project team. Your team achieves its goals without sacrificing quality and makes difficult, impactful decisions together.
- Our projects are agile, interdisciplinary and diverse. You work together closely with product owners and colleagues from other specialisations (e.g. business analysis, embedded development, UX) as well as with our customers from a variety of industries.
- You develop an in-depth understanding of the domains and the requirements of individual projects and you are happy to share your valuable insights with customers and offer them professional advice.
- You have the opportunity to share your knowledge locally with your team as well as internationally with the entire Zühlke Group at internal gatherings, dojos, and technology camps.
What you should offer
- You have at least two years’ experience of agile software development projects.
- You are confident in using one of the latest Java stack frameworks (Java 8+, Spring Framework, Spring Boot) or .NET Stack (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core), and you don’t leave it to others to test and run your software.
- You already have some experience of back end, particularly the implementation of modern software architectures such as hexagonal architecture, microservices, and cloud native. But the front end is not foreign to you either and you have some initial experience of working with modern web application frameworks such as React or Angular.
- In addition to a university degree in computer science, you also speak fluent English and basic German.
What we offer
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to
- Feedback culture that helps you achieve your career goals: we offer you an open, constructive feedback discussion every six months to ensure your success.
- Family-friendly culture: if necessary, you can arrange to reduce your hours to 80 percent, take unpaid leave or work from home. In addition, we offer care solutions in family emergencies. We also contribute towards the cost of childcare and will give you 10 days’ unpaid leave if your child falls ill.
- Working environment: maintaining a professional, friendly environment is our top priority. You will always find experts in every department who are happy to help with personal or technical advice. This allows you to work together to develop solutions and learn from one another.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!