Software Engineer for .NET Technologies - Focus Backend and IoT
- You will be jointly responsible for the development of sophisticated software projects.
- You will work as part of a team to develop innovative and cost-effective solutions and architectures.
- This will involve the use of cutting-edge software engineering methods and working closely with our customers from various industries in an agile development process.
- Our projects are interdisciplinary and diverse. You should be familiar with solutions in other areas, such as IoT or big data.
- Your work may involve project assignments at the customer’s premises.
What you should offer:
- You have a technical degree, ideally in the field of information technology.
- You are fluent in C# and are familiar with the .NET framework, confident in dealing with architecture concepts and design patterns with a diverse range of technology skills.
- You have a keen interest in current technologies and ideally already have experience in backend development, cloud computing (particularly Azure) and IoT.
- Knowledge of DevOps would be an advantage.
- You are a customer-focussed team player with a passion for innovative ideas.
- You have fluent German and excellent English.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
You can also look forward to
- Work-life balance: we can offer you flexitime, opportunities to work from home, and a 40-hour week. If you happen to work more, you can have the extra hours paid out as overtime or take them off as holiday during less busy periods.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues. We regularly take advantage of the opportunity for coaching and mentoring.
- Freedom & autonomy: a trusting management style and self-organised teams give you the freedom to make your own decisions, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods and the chance to put forward and implement your own ideas.