Software Engineer for Java / .Net Backend
- As a member of an agile and motivated team, you will help develop challenging software projects. You will play a significant role in their technical implementation. Together with your team, you will build innovative and effective total solutions and architectures.
- When it comes to your software, sustainable design and exceptional quality are extremely important to you.
- You use state-of-the-art software engineering methods and apply an agile development process as you work closely with our customers in a variety of industries, including logistics, financial services, the energy sector, medical products, and industrial production.
- Our projects are interdisciplinary and diverse. Your activities will include collaborating with product owners and colleagues from other departments (e.g. embedded development) as well as finding solutions in areas such as IoT and big data.
What you should offer:
- You have a technical degree, ideally in computer science, and you enjoy constantly developing your skills.
- Your area of expertise is software development with one of the latest Java stack frameworks (Java 8+, Spring Framework, Spring Boot) and/or you are fluent in C# and familiar with the .NET framework. At the same time, you have a high level of awareness when it comes to quality and you possess the necessary skills, such as testing at various levels in an agile environment and test automation.
- You have a strong interest in the latest technologies and, ideally, you already have experience with backend development, databases (relational and NoSQL), cloud computing (AWS, Azure), Restful APIs, and IoT. You know DevOps inside and out and know how to build, implement, and keep a system running (e.g. using Docker, Chef, Kubernetes).
- You are a team player, you focus on the customer in your work and you have a passion for innovation. If you envision a future working in a methodical, agile environment and if you enjoy taking on responsibility, then you are a good fit for us not only professionally but also personally.
- You have good command of German and very good command of English.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We consider it important to encourage you to further your career by offering ongoing, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
What else you can expect:
- Working environment: maintaining a professional, friendly environment is our top priority. At Zühlke, you will work alongside many technically gifted people, which will help you grow on both a personal and professional level. You will always find an expert who is willing to help you and support your further development.
- Freedom & autonomy: a trusting management style and self-organised teams give you the freedom to make your own decisions, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods and the chance to put forward and implement your own ideas.
- Variety instead of routine: as part of our team, you will be able to approach things in new and alternative ways and also help to turn visions into reality. With a diverse range of projects in more than 10 different sectors, there will be no shortage of varied challenges and plenty of opportunities to work with and on innovative ideas.
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.