- You will be responsible for developing complex architectures of innovative software solutions and for strategic technology consulting to our customers.
- You will take the technical lead of teams from a kick-off to a roll-out and closely cooperate with project management.
- Your leadership skills will help you win over, inspire and mobilize your project team as well as engage customers to back-up your ideas.
- By coaching your team members on architecture aspects and applying agile principles you will make a critical contribution to the success of a wide range of projects.
- You will use your skills and experience to further develop Zühlke expert network and work on group-wide initiatives for the continuous improvement of our software engineering.
- After having completed your technical degree from a federal technical college, university or university of applied sciences, ideally in information technology, you have worked for several years as a software engineer and architect
- You are familiar with the Java or .NET ecosystem in the enterprise environment as well as current technologies for developing web applications. You are skilled in designing and implementing appropriate architectures both alone and in a team.
- You are experienced in developing highly available, elastic, scalable and secure solutions for various environments, including cloud. You are well-versed with a wide range of cloud-native services on Azure, AWS or GCP.
- You have exceptionally good communication skills, strong motivation and drive, and an open and positive attitude.
- Sound German and very good English language skills add a extra touch to your profile.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as business solution management).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.