Software architect & Team Lead (Java or .NET)
Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
Remote Germany - Germany
What drives us?
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions – solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by «empowering ideas».
How you'll spend your time
In a dual role as software architect and team lead (distribution: 80%/20%) you are growing in your technical career and take over leadership responsibility at the same time.
You are an inspirational Leader - As a team lead, you take over the disciplinary leadership of a team within your technical focus area and are part of Zühlke's leadership team. With enthusiasm and passion, you are an enabler, coach and first point of contact for your team members. Through your leadership skills, you win over, inspire, and mobilize your team and customers alike.
You want to make a difference - You take over the technical leadership for your project teams from kick-off to rollout and are in close alignment with the project management. You use your knowledge of complex software solutions, current Java or .NET technologies, and agile software development methods to develop high-quality and sustainable software systems in our customer projects together with your team.
Communication is your strength - in order to develop great software products and services, you build a deep understanding of customers domains, processes and organisations, as well as the requirements in your projects. To achieve this, you act as a bridge between your team and your customers.
What is important for us
- You already have several years of professional experience in software development and architecture. Ideally, you already have people leadership experience and see yourself as an inspiring leader and coach.
- You contribute to the success of your customers through the efficient use of modern technologies, tools and methods - you focus on the modern Java stack or .NET environment, but are ideally also familiar with other software development ecosystems.
- You have sound experience in your programming language and the common tools.
- You are a strong communicator and appreciate an open and trusting exchange with your team and your customer.
- You communicate confidently in English and German.
What working at Zühlke is all about
At Zühlke, we encourage a growth mindset and support the success of our employees with continuous training and coaching to further your career, your skills, and your personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback, and learn from one another.
From this, you'll gather that we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and love working in diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve impressive results together.
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Family-friendly workplace
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Self-management & the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow through new challenges
- Unique social & team building events
We are all learning all the time
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds like a great way to work?!