Software Architect .NET
Munich - Germany
- You will be responsible for the entire software architecture in projects of various sizes and will act as a sparring partner for the business. You will ensure that any interaction between individual stakeholders runs smoothly.
- You know how to develop software applications that are tailored to the customer’s business case and requirements.
- Together with your team, you will be responsible for conceiving, designing, and implementing technical solutions. You will keep the big picture in mind and will be able to develop impactful solutions even in the most complex situations.
- You will act as a mentor, develop the skills of each team member, and know how to make the most of their diverse skills.
- You will get the opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise at gatherings, dojos, and technology camps as part of a so-called ‘knowledge sharing economy’.
What should you bring with you?
- You have experience of software architecture and have never lost sight of the importance of development. You are familiar with the current .NET Stack (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core).
- Your focus so far has been mainly on the back end, particularly the implementation of current software architectures such as microservices and cloud native. You are hands on when it comes to the testing and running of your software and don’t just leave it to others.
- But the front end is not foreign to you either and you have experience of working with modern web application frameworks such as React or Angular.
- You see yourself as a thinker, initiator, and motivator. Your enthusiasm and professionalism inspire others. The connection to technology is important to you and you are driven by shared progress.
- In addition to a university degree in computer science, you also speak fluent German (min. level B2) and English.
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to
- a workplace where a culture of trust is lived and which offers you a lot of creative freedom
- enough time for family and career - through flexible working hours
- an open communication culture and flat hierarchies
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!