Software Architect Java / .NET (Remote)
In this virtual department, you collaborate with colleagues from the entire Zühlke Group on exciting innovation projects for our customers. No matter where you live. At the same time, within the department, you work in a team with no direct line managers and with the freedom to make your own organisational decisions and help shape our processes. The virtual department is based on communication, responsibility, cooperation and solidarity, enabling independent working methods within a supportive corporate structure and established processes.
Would you like to work with a virtual team which is shaping the future of Zühlke? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
What your job will involve
- You are responsible for the entire software architecture of medium to large projects. You act as a sparring partner to the business and ensure that the interaction between business and IT runs smoothly.
- You know how to develop tailor-made products for the customer's business case and needs.
- Together with your team, you are responsible for conceiving, designing, and implementing technical solutions. You oversee everything from above and are able to make important decisions even in the most complex situations.
- You act as a coach, develop the strengths of each team member, and know how to make the most of their individual skills.
- In the spirit of a knowledge sharing economy, you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge through gatherings, dojos and technology camps.
- You have years of experience in software development and architecture (at least 3 years). You are convinced of the current Java stack (Java 8+, Spring Framework, Spring Boot) or .NET stack (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core).
- Your focus so far has been mainly on the back end, particularly the implementation of modern software architectures such as hexagonal architecture, microservices, and cloud native. But the front end is not foreign to you either and you have experience of working with modern web application frameworks such as React or Angular. You are also familiar with standard data persistence technologies and have a solid understanding of data modelling and API design.
- You are a thinker, a doer, and a motivator. Your enthusiasm and professionalism inspire us. The connection to technology is important to you, you have a hands-on mentality, and you are driven by shared goals.
- A place of residence in Germany and a negotiation-fluent knowledge of German and good English are a prerequisite.
What else you can expect
- A culture of open feedback for your career goals: at Zühlke, we live a feedback culture and regularly give each other 360-degree feedback. In order to achieve your individual goals, your career coach is there to advise and support you.
- Variety instead of routine: as part of our team, you will be able to approach things in new and alternative ways and also help to turn visions into reality. With a diverse range of projects in more than 10 different sectors, there will be no shortage of varied challenges and plenty of opportunities to work with and on innovative ideas.
- Knowledge sharing: knowledge sharing is an integral part of our Zühlke culture. Zühlke employs experts in a variety of fields. Regular meetings, Fritalks and Topic Teams are an integral part of our daily work to enable exchange and personal and professional growth.
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.