Software Architect Embedded
- You will work on the implementation of strategic projects with responsibility for the architecture of embedded systems – from the BSP and drivers to the application.
- You will contribute your ideas and build working solutions, starting from the feasibility analysis, right through to the cost estimate and the project work itself. Close cooperation with our customers from various industries, such as medical technology and logistics, will play a key role in this.
- As the leader of a motivated team of developers, clear communication of complex technical issues, both internally and externally, will be your most important tool.
- You will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience within a strong community of experts, as well as developing your skills at gatherings, dojos and technology camps.
What you should offer:
- You are confident in using various programming languages (C/C++), assessment (ATAM) and documentation methods (SysML, UML), risk assessments (FMEA), development in accordance with norms/standards (ISO/IEC/MISRA) as well as requirements engineering (IREB) and testing methods (ISTQB).
- You have a degree in IT/electrical engineering (or similar), combined with experience on projects in an industrial environment and ongoing training (ISAQB).
- A high level of creative expertise in developing solutions and the personal responsibility you take in your work make you stand out from the rest.
- You are persuasive in dialogue with customers, even at the most senior level.
- You are prepared to travel within Germany. Your fluent German and proficient English add the finishing touch to your profile.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
What else you can expect:
- Work-life balance: we can offer you flexitime and opportunities to work from home. You can have extra hours paid out as overtime or take them off as holiday during less busy periods.
- Freedom & autonomy: our trusting management style gives you the freedom to make decisions autonomously. Our employees get the opportunity to put forward their own ideas and play an active part in shaping our business.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues.
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.