Software Architect and Team Leader .NET
80-100%Bern - Switzerland
Zurich - Switzerland
Software EngineeringYour Role.
- In a dual role as Architect and Teamlead (distribution: 80% Architect / 20% Teamlead) you combine your technical career and expertise
- As a team leader in the "Software Excellence" practice, you are part of Zühlke's leadership team. With enthusiasm and passion, you are an enabler, coach and first point of contact for your team members.
- In our customer projects you are responsible for the development of complex IT architectures of innovative software solutions and for the strategic-technological consulting of our customers.
- You take over the technical management of teams from kick-off to rollout and are in close contact with the project management.
- Through your leadership skills, you win over, inspire and mobilize your team and customers alike.
- After your technical degree (FH, Uni, ETH or comparable), ideally in computer science, you have already worked for several years in software development and architecture.
- You know the .NET ecosystem in the enterprise environment as well as the current technologies for the development of web applications. You can set up and implement appropriate architectures on your own as well as in a team.
- You have excellent communication skills, a high level of drive and a positive way of thinking.
- Ideally, you already have leadership experience and see yourself as an inspiring leader and coach.
- Stylish German and a very good command of English round off your profile.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas
Bern , Zurich