We are growing! You can work from our Sofia or Plovdiv office, or remotely - you choose!
Here at Zühlke, we solve some of the biggest technological challenges in the world. As an innovation service provider, we work closely with our clients to bring new, exciting ideas to life. Companies come to us with complex, challenging problems and rely on us to create breakthrough digital solutions. We’re a business built on turning groundbreaking ideas into real innovation—something that changes the world.
We are seeking an experienced Web Engineer to join our team and provide technical leadership in the design, development, and implementation of web applications and platforms for our clients. As a Senior Web Engineer, you will collaborate with our project managers, developers, and clients to define technical architectures, develop project roadmaps, and ensure the delivery of high-quality web solutions that meet client business objectives and user needs.
- Provide technical leadership and support in the design, development, and implementation of web applications and platforms for our clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Collaborate on the architectural design and implement scalable, robust, and maintainable web applications.
- Conduct code reviews, identify areas for improvement, and enforce coding standards.
- Optimize web applications for speed, scalability, and performance.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to ensure efficient deployment and operation of web applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, ensuring high system availability and reliability
- Mentor and train team members on technical best practices and emerging technologies
What kind of colleague are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in web application development and architecture
- Strong knowledge of React framework. Familiarity with other web frameworks (Angular, Vue.js) is considered a plus
- Solid understanding of web architecture patterns, such as RESTful APIs, microservices, and serverless architecture
- Experience with cloud-based web architecture (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities, with the ability to effectively convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
If you are a motivated self-starter who is passionate about designing and building scalable and reliable web applications and platforms, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What do we offer you?
You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants) in the industry. We are committed to hiring people for the company, therefore, this is not a project-based position. We are looking for engineers who will help Zühlke bring ideas to life.
Our benefits include:
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or offices from Sofia or Plovdiv
- 25 days of vacation
- Time and money allocated for your upskilling
- International assignments - opportunity to work and gain experience in other Zühlke location
- Trusted sick leave
- 100% paid maternity leave during the first year of maternity
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Pension Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Profit share scheme
- Top-notch equipment & working with cutting-edge technologies
- Referral bonuses
- Various social Zühlke events
Apply to learn more about this opportunity, and Zühlke, and see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.