Senior Web Developer - Remote
In this virtual department, you collaborate with colleagues from the entire Zühlke Group on exciting innovation projects for our customers. No matter where you live. At the same time, within the department, you work in a team with no direct line managers and with the freedom to make your own organisational decisions and help shape our processes. The virtual department is based on communication, responsibility, cooperation and solidarity, enabling independent working methods within a supportive corporate structure and established processes.
Would you like to work with a virtual team which is shaping the future of Zühlke? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
What your job will involve:
- As a member of an agile and motivated team, you will work on challenging software projects and play a significant part in the technical implementation.
- You will actively contribute your knowledge and ideas towards developing innovative and effective total solutions together in a team, with a focus on sustainable software design and exceptional quality.
- The projects that you work on will be diverse and demanding. Together with your project team, you will develop tailored products for the industrial, medical technology, financial services, and logistics sectors. Our solutions are aimed at generating economic value for the customer and improving UX for the end customer.
- Continuous learning will be an important part of your work. We will work together to identify your development potential and help you grow. You’ll also have the opportunity to share your knowledge internally in workshops, coding-dojos, and technology camps – to the benefit of both your local team and the international Zühlke Group as a whole
What you should offer:
- You know that a web app isn’t just about the UI – it’s also about the backend. You therefore have experience in designing and implementing Web APIs.
- Your technological range is important to us, and additional knowledge of the latest technologies is an advantage. We are especially interested in cloud technology (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services), mobile apps (iOS, Android, Xamarin), databases and NoSQL-solutions or DevOps (e.g. experience with Docker or Chef).
- You are also familiar with architecture concepts and design patterns. You don’t leave quality to others. Clear, easy-to-maintain code is important to you. You see test automation as an important part of the development process.
- Your profile is rounded off with proficiency in German and a very good command of English.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
What else you can expect:
- A culture of open feedback for your career goals: at Zühlke, we live a feedback culture and regularly give each other 360-degree feedback. In order to achieve your individual goals, your career coach is there to advise and support you.
- Variety instead of routine: as part of our team, you will be able to approach things in new and alternative ways and also help to turn visions into reality. With a diverse range of projects in more than 10 different sectors, there will be no shortage of varied challenges and plenty of opportunities to work with and on innovative ideas.
- Knowledge sharing: knowledge sharing is an integral part of our Zühlke culture. Zühlke employs experts in a variety of fields. Regular meetings, Fritalks and Topic Teams are an integral part of our daily work to enable exchange and personal and professional growth.