Senior Web Developer
- As a member of an agile and motivated team, you will work on challenging software projects and play a significant part in the technical implementation.
- You will actively contribute your knowledge and ideas towards developing innovative and effective total solutions together in a team, with a focus on sustainable software design and exceptional quality.
- The projects that you work on will be diverse and demanding. Together with your project team, you will develop tailored products for the industrial, medical technology, financial services, and logistics sectors. Our solutions are aimed at generating economic value for the customer and improving UX for the end customer.
- Continuous learning will be an important part of your work. We will work together to identify your development potential and help you grow. You’ll also have the opportunity to share your knowledge internally in workshops, coding-dojos, and technology camps – to the benefit of both your local team and the international Zühlke Group as a whole.
- You’ll enjoy the flexibility offered by your role, which will sometimes see you working at the office, sometimes from home, and sometimes on the customer’s premises.
What you should offer:
- You know that a web app isn’t just about the UI – it’s also about the backend. You therefore have experience in designing and implementing Web APIs.
- Your technological range is important to us, and additional knowledge of the latest technologies is an advantage. We are especially interested in cloud technology (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services), mobile apps (iOS, Android, Xamarin), databases and NoSQL-solutions or DevOps (e.g. experience with Docker or Chef).
- You are also familiar with architecture concepts and design patterns. You don’t leave quality to others. Clear, easy-to-maintain code is important to you. You see test automation as an important part of the development process.
- Your profile is rounded off with proficiency in German and a very good command of English.
What we offer:
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to
- Work-life balance: we can offer you flexitime, opportunities to work from home, and a 40-hour week. If you happen to work more, you can have the extra hours paid out as overtime or take them off as holiday during less busy periods.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues. We regularly take advantage of the opportunity for coaching and mentoring.
- Freedom & autonomy: a trusting management style and self-organised teams give you the freedom to make your own decisions, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods and the chance to put forward and implement your own ideas.