(Senior) User Experience Consulting
Bern - Switzerland
- You successfully apply and expand your knowledge in user experience, usability engineering and interaction design in challenging projects.
- With your methodical know-how you support project teams of Zühlke and our customers and enable the development of user-friendly software that inspires.
- You elicit user needs and develop interaction concepts with high usability.
- With the help of (interactive) prototypes, you coordinate your concepts with the respective requirement groups and check them for their user experience.
- You work in interdisciplinary teams of business analysts, interaction designers and software architects - our experienced specialists are looking forward to sharing their knowledge with you.
- You are motivated to convince the customer of the importance of good user experience in the first meeting and bring a "sales mindset" with you.
- You have a university degree (FH, Uni, ETH) in computer science, psychology or HCID.
- You have several years of experience in usability and user experience consulting and are well-versed in the corresponding methods.
- Knowledge of business analysis and requirements engineering as well as experience in working with development departments round out your experience. Formal modeling skills (e.g. in UML) are an advantage.
- You feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams and want to work in a customer-oriented and goal-oriented way on tricky problems.
- You like to take responsibility, are flexible and willing to travel within the German-speaking part of Switzerland.
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of English.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.