Senior Systems Engineer- Electronics
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly, and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What do you bring?
A technical-related degree, open-minded personality, and fluency in English - both written and spoken. By now, you have gathered more than 5 years of relevant experience.
As for technical expertise, under the belt you already have:
- strong experience in digital and/or analog electronics design
- e.g. microprocessors, power supplies, interfaces, sensors, wireless
- fluency with ECAD tools such as Altium Designer or alike
- ability to challenge a system - find weak spots, improvements, cost reduction
- firmware development in C
- leadership experience in an international environment is a big plus
- by showing an analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- by collaborating closely with colleagues in the implementation of strategic projects in the area of design and development of embedded systems
- by designing electronic circuits, diagrams and PCB layout, prototype commissioning, cost estimations
- by developing or debugging firmware
- ideally, by applying Scrum and agile practices in your daily work