Senior Software Quality Assurance / Agile Testing
Bern - Switzerland
- As an important part of the agile team, you contribute your expertise in the areas of quality assurance and software testing during the development phase, furthermore you maintain a holistic view of the whole development cycle.
- You focus on built-in quality and support the team throughout the entire development cycle with your extensive know-how in efficient implementation.
- Your enthusiasm for quality is contagious and you like to pass on your knowledge actively.
- Your experience in software testing, test management, automation and tooling helps you to advise and coach the team in a targeted manner.
- As a hands-on personality, you like to actively participate in testing.
- You establish an agile quality mindset both internally and in your customer projects.
- You are an important interface to internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- You have a strong interest in new topics and you are constantly up-to-date with the newest trends in the QA environment.
- You bring newly acquired knowledge back into the company and actively engage yourself internally for the topic of software quality.
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of English.
- You have a university degree (FH, Uni, ETH) with an IT focus or equivalent qualifications and you have already gained several years of experience in agile software development projects.
- You have sound knowledge of international standards (ISO 9001, ISTQB) and are familiar with various test procedures.
- You are familiar with manual and explorative testing as well as with test processes and strategies, furthermore you already have gained experience in test management and you have a basic understanding of test automation.
- With your agile way of thinking, you are able to handle the different quality requirements of the projects.
- You are open-minded and you like to consult technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Your independent and organized nature helps you not to lose focus even in turbulent times and to eliminate quality risks with the team in a meaningful way.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (e.g. Quality Assurance, Software Quality).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.