Senior Software Engineers
Zurich , Bern
- As part of a successful team you will be responsible for the further development and stable operation of complex, business-critical enterprise systems.
- You make design decisions for new features and implement them together with the team.
- You are responsible for the strategic maintenance of the applications, reduce technical debts and keep the code base up-to-date.
- You build up relevant domain knowledge for our customers and take responsibility for the sustainable development of the product over a longer period of time.
- You choose the best solution, because the quality of the software is a priority for you.
- You have a university degree in computer science (FH, Uni, ETH) and several years of professional experience as a software developer in the Java ecosystem
- You enjoy developing web applications or rich client applications.
- ou have experience in the topics: CI/CD pipelines, log analysis, monitoring & alerting as well as error analysis and correction.
- Very good German and English skills are required for this role
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as SWE)
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
Zurich , Bern