Senior Software Engineer Java / .NET - remote
In this virtual department, you collaborate with colleagues from the entire Zühlke Group on exciting innovation projects for our customers. No matter where you live. At the same time, within the department, you work in a team with no direct line managers and with the freedom to make your own organisational decisions and help shape our processes. The virtual department is based on communication, responsibility, cooperation and solidarity, enabling independent working methods within a supportive corporate structure and established processes.
Would you like to work with a virtual team which is shaping the future of Zühlke? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
What tasks await you?
- You are responsible for conceiving and developing complex and progressive software solutions.
- When it comes to your software, sustainable design and exceptional quality are very important to you. You find solutions to problems and are always thinking one step ahead.
- You actively share your ideas and experiences, and you keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies in the area of web and mobile development.
- Our projects are agile, interdisciplinary and diverse. You work closely with product owners and colleagues from other specialisations (e.g. business analysis, embedded development, UX) as well as with our customers from a variety of industries.
- You have devoted all your time and energy to agile software development for at least the last four years.
- You are also familiar with architecture concepts and design patterns. You don’t leave quality to others. Clear, easy-to-maintain code are important to you. You see test automation as an important part of the development process. Last but not least you have also already gained some experience with cloud-based technologies such as AWS.
- A place of residence in Germany and a negotiation-fluent knowledge of German and good English are a prerequisite.
What we offer
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
What else you can expect
- A culture of open feedback for your career goals: at Zühlke, we live a feedback culture and regularly give each other 360-degree feedback. In order to achieve your individual goals, your career coach is there to advise and support you.
- Variety instead of routine as part of our team, you will be able to approach things in new and alternative ways and also help to turn visions into reality. With a diverse range of projects in more than 10 different sectors, there will be no shortage of varied challenges and plenty of opportunities to work with and on innovative ideas.
- Knowledge sharing is an integral part of our Zühlke culture. Zühlke employs experts in a variety of fields. Regular meetings, Fritalks and Topic Teams are an integral part of our daily work to enable exchange and personal and professional growth.
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.