Senior Software Engineer Java
- As a member of an agile and motivated team, you will help develop challenging software projects, playing a significant role in the technical implementation of these projects.
- When it comes to your software, sustainable design and exceptional quality are extremely important to you.
- You use modern software engineering methods and work together closely with our clients from a variety of industries as part of an agile development process.
- Our projects are interdisciplinary and diverse. Your activities will include collaborating with product owners and colleagues from other departments as well as finding solutions in areas such as IoT or Big Data.
What you should offer:
- Your area of expertise is software development with one of the latest Java stack frameworks (Java 8+, Spring Framework, Spring Boot). You have a high level of awareness when it comes to quality and you are familiar with TDD and BDD.
- You have vast experience with front-end and back-end development. In terms of the back end, you mainly specialise in implementing modern software architectures such as microservices, and you are familiar with standard data persistence technologies (SQL databases, NoSQL databases).
- You utilise DevOps and know how to build, implement and operate a system. Moreover, you also have basic experience with different software design patterns.
- A university degree in computer science or a comparable area of study, a high level of proficiency in German and good command of English are all key success factors for this position.
What we offer:
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to
- Feedback culture that helps you achieve your career goals: we offer you an open, constructive feedback discussion every six months to ensure your success.
- Family-friendly culture: if necessary, you can arrange to reduce your hours to 80 percent, take unpaid leave or work from home. In addition, we offer care solutions in family emergencies. We also contribute towards the cost of childcare and will give you 10 days’ unpaid leave if your child falls ill.
- Working environment: maintaining a professional, friendly environment is our top priority. You will always find experts in every department who are happy to help with personal or technical advice. This allows you to work together to develop solutions and learn from one another.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!