Senior Software Developer Java / .Net
- You are responsible for conceiving and developing complex and progressive software solutions.
- When it comes to your software, sustainable design and exceptional quality are very important to you. You find solutions to problems and are always thinking one step ahead.
- You actively share your ideas and experiences, and you keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies in the area of web and mobile development.
- Our projects are agile, interdisciplinary and diverse. You work closely with product owners and colleagues from other specialisations (e.g. business analysis, embedded development, UX) as well as with our customers from a variety of industries.
- You have devoted all your time and energy to agile software development for at least the last four years.
- You are also familiar with architecture concepts and design patterns. You don’t leave quality to others. Clear, easy-to-maintain code are important to you. You see test automation as an important part of the development process.
- In addition to a university degree in computer science, you also speak fluent English and basic German.
What we offer
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to
- Variety instead of routine: With a wide range of interesting and innovative projects in different sectors, there’s no shortage of exciting challenges.
- Zühlke Camp: One of the most important institutions at our company. Over the course of three days, you get to explore technical topics that interest you, meet colleagues from other locations... and have some fun! Of course, you won’t have to pay for board and lodging either.
- A modern communication culture: An open door policy all the way up to senior management; first-name terms whether trainee or managing director; helpful and dedicated colleagues; regular updates on our key performance figures. We also make use of modern communication tools such as Skype, Yammer and Teams.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!