Senior Project Manager for Embedded Systems
Hamburg - Germany
Munich - Germany
- As a Project Manager, you will lead and design innovative and diverse projects in the area of interdisciplinary system development (software, electronics, mechanics) from the initial concept to the operation. Generally speaking, the devices are networked in the digital world.
- You will work closely with our customers from various industries in an agile development process. These include consumer goods, industry, logistics and medical technology.
- You will determine the framework conditions for a project team comprising highly qualified employees from a range of disciplines, helping them to realise and deploy their maximum potential. The team may be spread across different locations.
- Both your own personal development as well as that of your team are important to you, so you will be a key partner for team members.
- In the service business you will lead projects to success for our customers and for Zühlke.
- Remaining close to customers is key, so your work may involve travel within Germany.
What you should offer:
- You have a degree, are comfortable in technical environments and have a good understanding of business management.
- You have gained experience both in agile projects and ideally in the service environment. Furthermore, experience in the regulated area of medical devices is an advantage.
- You have the determination, sense of customer value, people skills, and the structured, methodical approach required to successfully manage and create the framework for complex projects.
- You are able to communicate confidently in German and English in an international environment.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
You can also look forward to
- Work-life balance: we can offer you flexitime, opportunities to work from home, and a 40-hour week. If you happen to work more, you can have the extra hours paid out as overtime or take them off as holiday during less busy periods.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues. We regularly take advantage of the opportunity for coaching and mentoring.
- Freedom & autonomy: a trusting management style and self-organised teams give you the freedom to make your own decisions, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods and the chance to put forward and implement your own ideas.