Senior Project Manager for development projects
Hamburg - Germany
Munich - Germany
- As a Project Manager, you will be in charge of a wide variety of innovative projects in the area of software development (embedded, mobile, frontend and backend technologies) and/or interdisciplinary system development (software, electronics, mechanical systems).
- You will work closely with our customers from a variety of industries, including medical technology, consumer goods, mechanical engineering, insurance, and financial services, as part of an agile development process.
- You will plan the overall framework for a project team of highly qualified colleagues in a variety of disciplines and share responsibility for the project and deliverables with a system architect. You are responsible for ensuring the success of projects for our customers and for Zühlke – from the original idea through to handover and implementation.
- Both your own and your team’s personal development are important to you, which is why you act as a coach for your team. Your team may also be divided among different sites.
- Direct contact with customers and with the team is important. For this reason, in addition to using a state-of-the-art communication and collaboration infrastructure your job will also include travel.
What you should offer:
- You have a degree and possess excellent technical and business skills.
- You have extensive experience of working on agile projects, ideally including in a service environment. Experience in the regulated field of medical products would also be an advantage.
- You are well-versed in various development processes and lifecycle models and you have experience with at least one iterative workflow model.
- You are ambitious, know what customers value most, have good interpersonal skills, and a structured and methodical approach, all enabling you to bring projects successfully to the finish line and create the necessary frameworks to do so.
- You are able to communicate confidently in German and English in an international environment.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
You can also look forward to
- Working environment: maintaining a professional, friendly environment is our top priority. At Zühlke, you will work alongside many technically gifted people, which will help you grow on both a personal and professional level. You will always find an expert who is willing to help you and support your further development.
- Freedom & autonomy: a trusting management style and self-organised teams give you the freedom to make your own decisions, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods and the chance to put forward and implement your own ideas.
- Variety instead of routine: as part of our team, you will be able to approach things in new and alternative ways and also help to turn visions into reality. With a diverse range of projects in more than 10 different sectors, there will be no shortage of varied challenges and plenty of opportunities to work with and on innovative ideas.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!