Join our global team of our Center of Excellence People Operations!
- Together with your colleagues you will be managing the full scope of regional People Operations services for UK, later on for additional countries, e. g. Serbia, Bulgaria
- You will ensure efficient on-/offboarding activities as well as lifecycle activities, such as job changes, promotions, change of working hours, maternity/parental leave
- You will ensure issuing of working contracts, change of contracts, references, certificates and various other letters
- You will prepare and check the Payroll which is done by our external partners
- Compensation and benefit administration will be part of your team tasks, but responsibility for accuracy, timeliness and execution will be with you
- You will answer employee queries and provide advice in any employee lifecycle topics
- You will be engaged in process improvement activities, such as process harmonization and digitalization
- You will support us in implementing and improving Workday and building our People & Culture knowledge base
- There is a potential possibility to grow into a People Ops Team Lead role which includes supervision of all people operations related services for the region which includes ensuring service level targets are met, coordinating legal process adjustments and following-up on service issues as first point of escalation.
- You have strong experience in People Operations/HR Services (at least 5 years) in a shared services environment
- First experiences in leading a small team would be an asset
- You have experience in payroll preparation and managed services
- You are tech savy (MS Office, ideally experienced in working with Workday and ticket system)
- You are characterized by a precise working style as well as an independent way of working
- You have the ability to manage high request volumes and to prioritize
- You are proactive, flexible and highly customer-oriented
- You enjoy driving forward future topics and love to work in projects
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a team player and your communication skills are one of your strengths. Your profile is rounded off with an excellent command fluent in English and ideally another language.
- You have the ability to travel from time to time
Some of our benefits:
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or office in Porto
- Time and money allocated for your upskilling
- International assignments - opportunity to work and gain experience in other Zühlke location
- 25 days of Annual Leave
- Flexi-time - organize your own working hours according to your daily needs
- Trusted sick leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Top-notch equipment & working with cutting-edge technologies
- Referral bonuses
- Various social Zühlke events
At Zühlke you will feel included.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability.
We communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working a team. We work in a diverse and multicultural environment with people from all over the world.
Apply to learn more about this opportunity at Zühlke!
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas. We look forward to receiving your application - see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.