Senior Network Administrator
- You plan, install and configure complex networks (WAN/LAN/WLAN/DMZ/VPN).
- You are responsible for the implementation of projects in the field of network infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of installed solutions
- You create documentation of network and system audits.
- You supervise the network.
- You ensure the firewall configuration including IPSec VPN.
- You are ready to help out in user support.
- You bring along a basic education in computer science and a corresponding network education in the IT area (Cisco CCNP or CCNA).
- You have four or more years of experience in a similar position.
- For you more than just letters: Cisco IOS/ IOS-XE, routing, switching, STP, Layer2 security.
- You have firewall expertise.
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of English.
- You have an active and solution-oriented way of working.
- You are a team player and like to communicate and coordinate with customers and colleagues.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as network administration).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.