Senior .NET Full Stack Software Engineer
What do we have to offer you?
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What matters to us?
- that you have a technical related degree and/or 5 years of professional experience in software engineering
- experience and knowledge of OOP concepts, UML, design patterns and architectural concepts
- strong C# skills and knowledge of .NET Framework, databases, and frontend frameworks like React or Angular
- thorough knowledge of building and deploying of Full Stack applications, including practice with automated testing frameworks like nUnit, SpecFlow, Selenium, Jasmine or similar tools
- experience in configuring and using some of the C# build tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity, Cruise Control .NET
- that you value high quality code and you have desire to develop your skills even further in different areas of software engineering
- experience working in agile development environment. Ideally, you are certified SCRUM developer or master
- fluency in English
What would be considered a plus?
- experience with cloud platforms (especially Azure)
- experience with IoT (especially Azure IoT Hub)
- experience in Android and/or iOS development (Xamarin and/or native)
- experience in AR/VR development (Unity3D, Unreal Engine, Three.js)
- experience implementing Ethereum smart contracts
What kind of colleague are we looking for?
- analytical, with innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- willing to closely collaborate with others in creating modern web, mobile, IoT, AR/VR, cloud-native, blockchain or desktop applications
- able to apply analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- skilled in applying Scrum and agile practices in daily work
- able to create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices