Senior Mobile Software Engineer (Android)
What do we have to offer you?
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What matters to us?
- that you have a technical related degree and/or 5 years of experience in mobile software development
- your experience in Android (Java, Kotlin)
- your strong foundation in Java to complement experience in mobile development
- that you leverage your UX and design skills to build applications that delight users
- valuing high quality code and having thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day
- thorough knowledge in the build, deployment, and release of mobile applications
- your strong understanding of REST principles
- professional experience with hybrid app solutions will get you extra points
What kind of colleague аre we looking for?
- analytical, with an innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- willing to closely collaborate with others in creating modern mobile applications
- able to apply the analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- skilled in applying Scrum and agile practices in daily work
- able to create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices