Senior Java Software Engineer
Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
- As a developer, your infectious enthusiasm and professional attitude make you a role model for your project team. Your team achieves its goals without sacrificing quality and makes difficult, impactful decisions together – and throughout, you make sure that everyone has an equal voice.
- Our projects are agile, interdisciplinary and diverse. You work together closely with product owners and colleagues from other specialisations (e.g. business analysis, embedded development, UX) as well as with our customers from a variety of industries.
- You develop an in-depth understanding of the domains and the requirements of individual projects and you are happy to share your valuable insights with customers and offer them professional advice.
- You have the opportunity to share your knowledge locally with your team as well as internationally with the entire Zühlke Group at internal gatherings, dojos, and technology camps.
- Continuous learning will be an important part of your work: you will have the chance to identify your own development potential and advise individual colleagues on their own professional development.
What you offer:
- You have spent time devoting yourself to software development and have experience working in an agile project team.
- Your passion is software development with a current Java stack (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, JPA/Hibernate, etc.). You have a high awareness of quality and the necessary skills, such as testing at various levels in an agile environment and test automation. Readability and maintainability are important to you.
- You have a strong interest in current technologies and ideally already have experience, especially in the areas of backend development of RESTful APIs and cloud native technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, etc.).
- You are also familiar with architecture concepts and design patterns.
- Your profile is rounded off with proficiency in German and a very good command of English.
What we offer:
- Family-friendly culture: if necessary, you can arrange to reduce your hours, take unpaid leave or work from home. In addition, we offer care solutions in family emergencies. We also contribute towards the cost of childcare.
- Freedom & autonomy: a trusting management style and self-organised teams give you the freedom to make decisions autonomously, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods and the chance to put forward and implement your own ideas.
- Feedback culture for your career goals: We offer you an open, constructive feedback session to help you succeed on your career path.
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.