Senior Java Full Stack Engineer
What do we have to offer you?
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What matters to us?
- that you have a technical related degree and/or 5 years of professional experience in software development in Java or Kotlin
- strong understanding of OOP concepts and UML diagrams
- that you are familiar with design patterns (GOF) and you know when to use them
- working experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- having experience with cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP) is considered as a plus
- thorough knowledge of CI/CD of full-stack applications, including practice with automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine or similar tools
- that you have identified and resolved performance and scalability issues
- having hands-on experience in mobile native (Android or iOS) or hybrid mobile (Xamarin, Cordova, React Native) development is a plus
- professional experience working in an agile development environment
- striving to achieve high quality code and best development practices
- fluency in English
What kind of colleague are we looking for?
- analytical, with innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- willing to closely collaborate with others in creating modern web, mobile, IoT, cloud-native or desktop applications
- able to apply analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- skilled in applying Scrum and agile practices in daily work
- able to create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices