Senior iOS Engineer (Swift, Objective-C)
We are looking for an engaged and passionate Mobile Engineer who is excited by the opportunity to build mobile solutions for our clients while being an important part of the pioneer team in our Ho Chi Minh City office. At Zuhlke Vietnam, we take on innovative projects across many industries and we work in cross-functional teams that are inspiring and energizing.
As part of the pioneer team, you will have the unique opportunity to be onboarded by our high performing Singapore-based colleagues for three months. On top of experiencing the sights and sounds of another vibrant city, you will also receive mentorship within teams who have diverse technical knowledge. And of course, this is only to kickstart your long term success upon your return home.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability, and respect. We value learning new technologies and skills thus, we invest in a generous local training budget to attend conferences, participate in certified courses, and our annual technical camp is a lot of fun.
- You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field.
- You have 4- 6 years of experience in mobile software development.
- You are experienced in iOS (Swift, Objective-C) development
- Extra points if you have professional experience with hybrid app solutions like Cordova, React Native, Ionic, Xamarin, etc.
- You leverage your UX and design skills to build applications that delight users.
- You value high quality code and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.
- You have thorough knowledge in the build, deployment, and release of mobile applications.
- You have strong understanding of REST principles and you are a facilitator for the team in developing interfaces for mobile devices.
- You write unit tests as standard practice and understand XCTest and XCUITest. Ideally, you have even practiced TDD.
- You have professional experience working in an Agile development environment.
- You have strong communication skills and are very team-oriented.
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment. Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. We support your personal development with specialised workshops and active knowledge sharing among experts.