Senior HR Operations Specialist
- In your function, you will be responsible for all aspects of HR Operations and administration tasks in our office and will also closely cooperate with our global HR Operations team.
- You will support and advise our team on personnel administration and labour law topics and will act as an interface to our external payroll partner.
- You will be supporting monthly payroll processing and will oversee personnel administration.
- You will be supporting the creation of employment contracts, annexes, and related documents, and will be responsible for the correct implementation of changes in our HR systems.
- You will bring your experience to profitable use and contribute actively to the professionalization and digitization of our HR operations.
- You have previous relevant experience in HR operations field, personnel administration, and labour law.
- You have excellent communication skills and are very skilled in interacting with different stakeholders.
- You know which topics will shape operational HR work in the future and anticipate trends in your area of responsibility at an early stage.
- You are a proactive and flexible and have a result-oriented working style.
- You have a very good command of English (written and oral).
What we offer:
Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training. We also have an interdisciplinary approach, emphasize regular information and knowledge exchange, and learn from each other. At Zuhlke you feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer an attractive package and flexible working hours, modern workplaces, and the common passion to give our best every day!