Senior HR Business Partner
Munich - Germany
What your job will involve:
- As an HR generalist, you independently develop solutions to relevant operational and strategic HR issues from a broad range of topics and implement them accordingly.
- As a contact person, you actively advise our employees on HR topics and are a sparring partner for the managers. You maintain a close partnership with the employees, the management and the (group-wide) HR team.
- You are committed to the (further) development and implementation of a German HR strategy in line with the Group HR strategy and the corporate goals.
- You initiate suitable measures for the optimisation of HR processes, advise your superiors on their implementation and support in communicating them to the employees.
- You report directly to the Head of HR in Eschborn, support her in all facets of operational and strategic HR work and act as her deputy in her absence.
- Whether strategic or operative HR work, responsibility for conception or implementation, personnel support tasks or questions of personnel and organisational development - thanks to several years of experience in complex high-performance organisations, you have mastered the repertoire of requirements.
- You are experienced in managing demanding stakeholders and are able to meet the needs of managers and employees in a solution-oriented, appropriate and pragmatic manner.
- You are open and emphatic. You are a good listener and communicate authentically and appropriately. This makes you appear competent and convincing to interlocutors at all levels.
- You combine a high degree of assertiveness and persuasiveness with enthusiasm and great strength in implementation. With your professional HR work you want to make a substantial contribution to the success of the company.
- Very good German and English language skills are a prerequisite.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We consider it important to encourage you to further your career by offering ongoing, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day.
What else you can expect:
- Work-life balance: We offer you flexitime and home office. You can have your overtime paid out or reduce it in quiet phases.
- Personal responsibility & freedom: Our trusting management style allows you short decision-making paths. Our employees are given the opportunity to promote their own ideas and actively help shape our business.
- Working atmosphere: A collegial, professional atmosphere is our top priority. You can expect interdisciplinary cooperation with helpful and committed colleagues.
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.