Senior HR Business Partner
- You support the Head HR Switzerland and the HR Leadership Team in the further development and implementation of the global HR strategy as well as in the professionalisation of the strategic HR management within the entire Zühlke Group.
- You act as a sparring partner for line managers and employees in a wide range of operational and strategic HR matters, ensure that the applicable policies and guidelines are implemented and develop pragmatic solutions independently and in close collaboration with the business.
- You are responsible for and proactively drive the annual HR processes (e.g., salary and promotion process, performance management, succession planning, etc.) and keep developing existing processes.
- You are in charge of the continued development and implementation of group-wide and/or local HR best practices and actively engage in international and national (HR) initiatives.
- You are a member of the group-wide HR team, appreciate international teamwork in a challenging environment and like active stakeholder management.
- You are familiar with both the strategic and operational HR world; you enjoy working conceptually but are also not afraid to roll up your sleeves and make things happen.
- You have at least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in a highly complex, challenging, and international environment.
- The focus of your work so far has been on strategic HR topics as well as on operational HR work and advisory tasks. No only do you enjoy designing solutions, but also implementing them.
- You graduated in human resources, law, business administration or industrial/organisational psychology. Further HR-specific qualification (e.g., MAS) is a plus.
- You think in an analytical and holistic way, have above average conceptual strength and are assertive and persuasive.
- You have a good professional network, excellent communication skills and are very competent in dealing with demanding stakeholders.
- You are creative, full of ideas, positive thinking and have a good sense of humour.
- In your understanding, professional HR work means more than simply enjoying working with people. You have a high level of business orientation and want to make a substantive contribution to the company's success.
- You are business fluent (written and spoken) in both English and German.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.