What drives us
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions – solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by «empowering ideas».
How you'll spend your time
- You develop electronic circuits and systems as needed in our various projects and with a high degree of personal responsibility. Your field of activities ranges from feasibility studies to product development and optimization projects with varying technologies and applications in focus.
- You work in an interdisciplinary team together with experienced specialists, e.g., in software or mechanical engineering. Depending on the respective project you collaborate with further electronics engineers and coordinate their activities.
- Your main activities are the conception of electronics solutions including the selection of the appropriate technologies and components, detailed circuit design, and the associated technical documentation.
- You take responsibility for commissioning and verifying developments. You plan and coordinate verification activities within your project team and with external test laboratories, and you join in performing tests where necessary.
- Together with the specialists in system architecture and the other disciplines involved, you support system integration and bring the overall product to the desired result.
- Depending on your current project, your range of tasks will be rounded off by requirements engineering, CAD work and coordination activities.
- You interact independently with our customers, partners, and project teams, as a technical peer and as a consultant.
What you offer
- Your experience is founded on a degree in electrical engineering or a similar engineering or science degree.
- You have at least eight years of experience in electronics development for series products, for example in industrial controls, household appliances or IT devices. You are familiar with the applicable directives and technical standards in your specialist area.
- You are at expert level in at least one technology field, for example in AC-DC or DC-DC power supplies, microcontroller or microprocessor systems, data interfaces, sensors / signal acquisition, actuators / power electronics, display- or radio-technologies.
- You combine in-depth knowledge in circuit design with a wide overview of components and technology. You are familiar with the principles of robust circuit design and master related simulation tools.
- You are capable of planning and performing activities for design- and system-verification independently. This includes the use of typical measurement equipment as well as the coordination with external testing laboratories and communication with notified bodies.
- You enjoy familiarizing yourself with new domains, have a strong perception to do so, and you like to share your knowledge.
- Your German and English skills in written and oral form enable you to work with technical documentation, and to communicate with people of different backgrounds in a professional and sympathetic manner.
- Experience in using Altium Designer is desirable.
What working at Zühlke is all about
At Zühlke, we support you through continuous training and coaching - and thus not only promote your skills and personality, as well as your career. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback and learn from each other. We attach great importance to open communication with each other.
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Family-friendly workplace
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Self-management & the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow through new challenges
- Unique social & team building events
80 - 100 %