Senior Fullstack Engineer (Python/Node.js/Golang)
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability, and respect. We value learning new technologies and skills thus, we invest in a generous local training budget to attend conferences, participate in certified courses, and our annual technical camp is a lot of fun.
What you will do
As a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer based in our Vietnam office, you will:
- Cooperate with interdisciplinary regional teams in different projects and experience how technology and team spirit unite to create innovative solutions
- Work closely with clients to develop, test, and ship software that meets their needs and efficiently and competently solve complex software challenges
Who you are
- You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor's/master's).
- Through the informed use of current technologies, platforms and practices, you'll contribute to client success - whether your preferred stack is based on Python/Node.js/Golang, and regardless of whether you're shipping applications, containers or functions on-premise or to the cloud and enjoy building and deployment of Full Stack applications, including practice with automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine or similar tools.
- You enjoy working in a remote consultancy environment with clients across Asia and Europe
- Experience working in an agile development environment. Ideally, you are a certified Scrum developer or master will be an advantage
- You are a strong communicator in English and value an open exchange with your team and towards your clients.
We offer you
At Zühlke, we encourage a growth mindset and support the success of our employees with continuous training and coaching to further your career, your skills, and your personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback, and learn from one another. From this, you'll gather that we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and love working in diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve impressive results together.