Senior Frontend Software Engineer
As Senior Frontend Software Engineer you are a vital member of our experienced, inter-disciplinary teams and part of the magic that happens when technology and team spirit are combined to create innovative solutions.
- Together with qualified engineers, you develop suitable solutions and implement them with agile principles in high quality.
- With our commitment to your professional development, you will participate in an active exchange of knowledge.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the latest methods and tools to keep up with the latest trends and to work among the best in the industry.
What you should offer:
- You have a university degree (or equivalent) with a focus on software development.
- Knowledge in Web design (Patterns, CSS Toolkits and UX Experience) and Progressive Web Apps
- Your technological range is important to us, and additional knowledge of the latest technologies is an advantage. We are especially interested in mobile apps (iOS, Android, React Native, Flutter, etc.) and cloud technology (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services).
- You have proficiency in German and a very good command of English.
You can't cover everything? No problem. We don't expect you to be able to do everything, but rather to apply your knowledge in a targeted manner and to work with your colleagues and customers on an equal footing. Specialized knowledge is just as important as openness and last but not least your ability and interest in learning and applying new things.
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.