Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Are you looking for expanding your horizons and professional journey outside of your native country? Zuhlke is opening door to engineers across Europe who are willing to gain real hands-on experience of working in a global company!
Our delivery centers are currently operating in 3 locations, and you are welcome to join any of them. Whether you prefer Mediterranean climate of Porto, you want to explore one of the oldest cities in Europe like Sofia, or you prefer Balkan cuisine and the city that never sleeps come and join Belgrade team.
Here at Zuhlke, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Your continuous education is essential for us! That is why we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. In addition, Zuhlke offers a range of complementary training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
You can also expect clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement-based career prospects, as well as permanent contract with competitive salary and attractive benefits.
When it comes to Embedded Systems, this is a discipline with 50+ years tradition in Zuhlke. We are working in fields of Medical, Industrial, Railway and consumer IoT. On various platforms and ecosystems. From bare-metal C firmware, to modern C++ applications running on Linux systems – and everything in between.
What matters to us?
That you have a technical related degree and/or more than 5 years of relevant experience in software development
As for technical expertise, we are looking for an individual with:
- Strong C/C++ knowledge;
- Broad experience with development platforms and ecosystems:
- OS - Linux, RTOS or bare metal real-time
- IDEs - Eclipse, Qt Creator, IAR Workbench or similar
- Python or other scripting language knowledge;
- Network and M2M protocols knowledge (TCP/IP, CoAP, MQTT…);
- OOP concepts and UML knowledge;
- Agile mindset;
- Fluency in English.
- Guide our customers towards a successful technical solution of their challenges;
- Show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking;
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from around the globe in creating modern embedded applications;
- Show structured and methodical approach for solving complex problems;
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work;
- Create quality solutions through application of good coding and automated testing practices;
- Share know-how in formal and informal settings (e.g. training courses, coaching, mentoring).