Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
- You will develop software for different varieties of embedded systems.
- You will be actively involved in software design and architecture, driven by user requirements or technical specifications.
- You will cooperate closely with other developers and disciplines, such as electronics and UX.
What you should offer:
- You have a technical degree, ideally in computer science or software engineering.
- You have at least five years of in-depth experience with firmware development, with the integration of electronics and software, and with quality assurance for embedded systems.
- You have acquired sound knowledge of and experience with the foundational technologies, e.g. microcontrollers and connectivity.
- You have good command of C++ and its ecosystem, including modern C++, but you can also switch back to C on demand (e.g. for very small controllers).
- You have at least a basic understanding of the prerequisites of safety-critical engineering.
- You understand the great importance of good documentation.
- In an interdisciplinary project, you can represent the discipline of software engineering on your own. In particular, you can anticipate crucial decisions and technical risks.
- You have solid social skills and are able to communicate with customers, partners, managers and colleagues on an equal footing in fluent German and good technical English.
What we offer:
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to
- Work-life balance: we can offer you flexitime and opportunities to work from home. You can have extra hours paid out as overtime or take them off as holiday during less busy periods.
- Freedom & autonomy: our trusting management style gives you the freedom to make decisions autonomously. Our employees get the opportunity to put forward their own ideas and play an active part in shaping our business.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!