Senior Embedded Software Engineer
What do we have to offer you?
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What matters to us?
That you have a technical related degree and/or more than 5 years of relevant experience in software development
As for technical expertise, under the belt you already have:
- strong C/C++ knowledge
- broad experience with development platforms and ecosystems:
- OS - Linux, RTOS or bare metal real-time
- IDEs - Eclipse, Qt Creator, IAR Workbench or similar
- Python or other scripting language knowledge
- network and M2M protocols knowledge (TCP/IP, CoAP, MQTT …)
- OOP concepts and UML knowledge
- Agile mindset
- fluency in English
What kind of colleague are we looking for?
- analytical, with innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- willing to collaborate and guide colleagues in the implementation of strategic projects in the area of design and development of embedded systems
- willing to deliver high-quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices
- able to apply Scrum and Agile practices in your daily work