Senior Embedded Developer
- You will develop software for various embedded systems.
- You will be actively involved in the design and architecture of the software based on user requirements or technical specifications.
- Our projects are interdisciplinary and diverse. Your activities will include collaborating with colleagues from other departments (e.g. business analysis, UX, etc.) as well as finding solutions in areas such as IoT or big data.
- You get the opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise at gatherings, dojos, and technology camps as part of a so-called ‘knowledge sharing economy’.
What you offer:
- You have at least five years of hands-on experience in firmware development, integration of electronics and software, and quality assurance for embedded systems.
- You are responsible for interdisciplinary projects in the field of software engineering and are able to anticipate important decisions and technical risks.
- You bring extensive knowledge of and experience with basic technologies such as microcontrollers and connectivity, and you are also proficient in C++.
- You have a university degree in a technical field of study, preferably computer science or software engineering, and you are fluent in German and have a good command of technical English.
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
What else you can expect:
- Work-life balance: we can offer you flexitime and opportunities to work from home. You can have extra hours paid out as overtime or take them off as holiday during less busy periods.
- Freedom & autonomy: our trusting management style gives you the freedom to make decisions autonomously. Our employees get the opportunity to put forward their own ideas and play an active part in shaping our business.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues.