Your skills and experience make the difference. With your expertise in digital business consulting, you will support our clients across various industries, and help them plan and execute digitization projects with a consistent customer focus. As a consultant you are the driving force in the transformation of customer projects in the direction of digitalisation and agility, you offer support in presales and you take over the project and portfolio management of comprehensive innovation projects.
The Digital Business Consulting team takes an end-to-end view on the offering development, engaging clients from the first touchpoint through the duration of the projects and beyond. We combine profound business and technology competence to create innovative solutions, that inspire our customers. In our client work, we develop commercial products, services, and business models for the digital future – starting from an idea, market validation, realization, launch, and up-scaling. As a Digital Business Consultant, you are part of the Zühlke Austria Digital Consulting team based in Vienna, which offers you great autonomy and personal development. Your personality.
- Passion for technology and consulting, analytical skills and affinity for digitalisation and data
- Good interpersonal skills, empathic to customers, partners and team members
- Communicate succinctly and clearly, especially to senior leaders and C-level executives
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- An inquisitive and innovative nature, self-motivated to test new ideas to successful implementation
- You bring a technical or business degree (or another comparable qualification) and several years of experience in consulting.
- You have practical experience in project management and agile methodologies
- Quick uptake of complex issues and competent problem-solving skills
- You have mastered methods of innovation consulting (e.g. Design Thinking), agile business analysis (e.g. business model development) and have experience in leading workshops (on-site and online).
- You have great presentation skills, and make use of your excellent communication skills in German and English when working with clients and colleagues.
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: We are committed to the growth of our people and are investing in their development. We’re empowering them to build the skills they need to make a positive impact, both personally and for our clients, today and in the future.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
For this position we are offering an attractive compensation package well above the IT collectively agreed minimum basic salary (IT-KV, with classification ST2/rule, ST2/experience). The minimum entry-level gross salary/month starts at € 4.200,- and will be adjusted according to your qualifications and experience. Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!