Senior DevOps Project Manager
Bern - Switzerland
- As a Senior DevOps Project Manager, you are in charge of customised software applications. Together with your team of DevOps experts, you ensure smooth operation and further development in close cooperation with the customer.
- Your responsibilities range from offer preparation and contract negotiation to service delivery in an agile software environment - this includes change management, as well as team, schedule, and cost planning.
- You act as focal point of contact for customers and your team and keep an overview even in challenging project phases.
- You have a university degree in computer science or in a related field.
- You understand how to efficiently manage and operate applications developed in an agile way. Additional training in project management, Scrum or ITIL is an advantage.
- You have at least five years of relavant experience - preferably in custom software development.
- You enjoy daily communication and interaction with customers and colleagues - both in German and English.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.