Senior DevOps Engineer
What do we have to offer you?
Here at Zuhlke, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us! We know how important life-long and fast learning is, which is why we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. In addition, Zuhlke offers a range of complementary training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What will you be doing on the project?
- Developing a microservice platform using Kubernetes, Azure and Azure DevOps
- Implementing Infrastructure as Code solutions with Pulumi/Terraform
- Developing applications that enhance the platform with Golang, Java etc.
- Monitoring application and platform performance
- Creating tools for development automation
- Collaborating with Application Development teams to configure, deploy and debug their applications
What matters to us?
That you have a technical related degree and/or 5 years of experience in:
- working in development teams applying Agile methodologies
- building release pipelines and CI/CD workflows using tools like Jenkins, Team City or Azure DevOps
- understanding of DevOps principles and practices
- understanding concepts of cloud and experience with one of the major platforms – AWS, Azure or GCP
- using scripting languages like Python or PowerShell
- Windows Server or Unix administration and troubleshooting
- IaC and configuration management tools (this will be a plus)
- Team collaboration in English language
What kind of colleague are we looking for?
- willing to closely collaborate with team members working in multi-disciplinary team
- communicative, eager to exchange with clients and end users on a regular basis
- finding joy in creating modern web, mobile, IoT, cloud-native or desktop applications
- open-minded, able to apply analytical and methodical approach in finding solutions