(Senior) Business Innovation Consultant
Hamburg - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
Hanover - Germany
What your job will involve?
- As a contact partner, you will advise our clients in business-related matters surrounding the digitalisation of products, services and processes and support them in the development of customized solutions in the fields of data analytics, IoT, and AR/VR.
- You will cooperate closely with our clients’ decision makers and product managers to develop new business models and will support their implementation in (software) development projects as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- From developing the ideas to the successful product, you will be the agile link between management and the innovation project and know the appropriate procedure models and methods to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
- Your skills and experience in innovation consulting will help you identify new directions for our clients, support them in making strategic and technical decisions and thus ensure the success of challenging projects together.
- Both your personal development as well as that of the team is important to you, which is why you will actively support the team as a sparring partner and coach.
- You have extensive experience in one of the fields of strategy, innovation and/or management consulting. You successfully implement projects in teams – even in large organisations. A plus would be experience in founding businesses.
- Thanks to your business acumen and enthusiasm for new trends in digitalisation, you are able to use your intelligent assumptions and estimates to quickly evaluate a business case and outline business models.
- You have an excellent grasp of innovation consulting methods (e.g. Lean Startup, Design Thinking), agile business analyses (e.g. data analysis, business model development) and are used to agile working methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- Thanks to your communicative personality, you are comfortable in interdisciplinary teams and when communicating with decision makers. You are analytical, empathic and proactive. Your working style is self-organised and customer-oriented, from the initial idea to its successful implementation.
- We require a completed degree and excellent knowledge of German and English.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We consider it important to encourage you to further your career by offering ongoing, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.