(Senior) Business Development Manager - Manufacturing
What your job will involve?You can also look forward to:
- You will be responsible for customer acquisition in the Manufactoring market segment. Your passion will help you attract new customers to Zühlke using creative sales strategies, active market development, and a love of networking, and also to further expand our stable market position. To do this, you will use platforms such as social media, conferences, and events.
- You will lead our customers through pre- and after-sales processes and be responsible for account maintenance (existing customer management). In terms of existing clients, you will work to develop and expand Zühlke’s business with its existing customers.
- You will create added value by working together with our customers to further develop our customer-focused products and innovative Industry 4.X services. As part of this, you will be responsible for sales and will manage and continuously expand your network of decision-makers and C-level contacts.
- You will identify market requirements and work together closely with our Solution Centres and the Mechanical Engineering market team to further develop the Zühlke portfolio. You will identify and realise sales potential for Zühlke,
- You will identify trends, innovations, and changing client needs early on through an ongoing dialogue with our customers’ decision-makers and experts. With your findings, you will provide valuable input for key accounts and Business Development.
- You will be responsible for the commercial part within the PreSales process and conduct contract negotiations together with Engagement Management.
- In order to impress customers with our solutions, it is important to build close relationships with them. For this reason, your job will also involve business trips.
- You have a university degree, feel comfortable in technical/IT-focused environments and have strong business acumen.
- You have several years of experience in business development in the complex, consulting-heavy field of ICT. Moreover, you also know how to develop and implement successful marketing and sales strategies, have a good instinct for customer requirements, and a creative approach to clarifying customer requests.
- You enjoy working with people and networking, and you are used to successfully communicating and interacting with decision-makers and stakeholders in your established network.
- You already possess basic legal knowledge and the ability to evaluate and process complex project contracts in terms of Zühlke’s risk management.
- You are motivated by your keen interest in current trends, technological developments and innovations. Your profile is rounded off with proficiency in German and a very good command of English.
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
- Family-friendly culture: if necessary, you can arrange to reduce your hours to 80 percent, take unpaid leave or work from home. In addition, we offer care solutions in family emergencies. We also contribute towards the cost of childcare and will give you 10 days’ unpaid leave if your child falls ill.
- Freedom & autonomy: our trusting management style gives you the freedom to make decisions autonomously. Our employees get the opportunity to put forward their own ideas and play an active part in shaping our business.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues.