(Senior) Business Development Manager - Consumer Goods
- You will take responsibility for the acquisition of new customers and the support of our customers in pre- and after-sales as well as account management in the consumer goods industry (e.g. Smart Home/Smart Living) and building services engineering (Smart Building). As part of the existing customer care, you will build up and extend the business with existing customers.
- You have a passion for creative sales strategies, active market development and enjoy networking. That helps you to win new customers for Zühlke and further develop our consolidated market position. To do this you use platforms such as social media, conferences and events.
- You will be responsible for communicating the groundbreaking services and solutions of Zühlke with responsibility for sales. To this end, you will continually maintain and extend your network of decision-makers and C-level contacts.
- By identifying market needs and actively participating in the further development of the Zühlke portfolio in close cooperation with our Solution Centres and the Consumer Goods Market Team, you will identify and realise sales potential for Zühlke.
- Trends, innovations and changing customer needs can be identified early on through continuous exchange with our customers' decision-makers and experts. Your discoveries provide valuable input for key accounts and business development.
- You will take responsibility for the commercial part of offers and conduct contract negotiations together with Engagement Management.
- Customer contact is important to us in order to convince them of our solutions, so business trips will also be part of your job.
- You have a university degree, feel comfortable in technical/IT-focused environments and have strong business acumen.
- You have several years of experience in business development in the complex, consulting-heavy field of ICT. Moreover, you also know how to develop and implement successful marketing and sales strategies, have a good instinct for customer requirements, and a creative approach to clarifying customer requests.
- You enjoy working with people and networking, and you are used to successfully communicating and interacting with decision-makers and stakeholders in your established network.
- You already possess basic legal knowledge and the ability to evaluate and process complex project contracts in terms of Zühlke’s risk management, or you are willing to develop these skills with us.
- You are motivated by your keen interest in current trends, technological developments and innovations. Your profile is rounded off with proficiency in German and a very good command of English.
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We consider it important to encourage you to further your career by offering ongoing, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day.
You can also look forward to
- Family-friendly culture: if necessary, you can arrange to reduce your hours to 80 percent, take unpaid leave or work from home. In addition, we offer care solutions in family emergencies. We also contribute towards the cost of childcare and will give you 10 days’ unpaid leave if your child falls ill.
- Freedom & autonomy: our trusting management style gives you the freedom to make decisions autonomously. Our employees get the opportunity to put forward their own ideas and play an active part in shaping our business.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.