Senior Agile Software Project Manager
100%Vienna - Austria
Project ManagementWhat your job will involve
- As an Agile Project Manager, you will lead and design innovative and diverse projects in the area of software development, from the initial concept to the operational handover. Our portfolio includes a wide range of technologies such as embedded, mobile, web frontend and cloud.
- You will determine the framework conditions for a project team comprising highly qualified employees from a range of disciplines, helping them to realise and deploy their maximum potential. The team may be spread across different locations.
- You will work closely with our customers from various industries in an agile development process. These include consumer goods, industry, logistics, energy management and medical technology.
- Both your own personal development as well as that of your team are important to you, so you will be a key partner for team members.
- As an expert in the service business, you will lead projects to success for our customers and for Zühlke.
- Remaining close to customers is key, so your work may involve travel within Austria.
What you should offer
- You have a degree, are comfortable in technical environments and have a good understanding of business management.
- You have gained extensive experience working on agile projects in a service environment.
- You have knowledge of and experience in relevant agile software development methodologies and processes, e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, XP.
- You have the determination, sense of customer value, good people skills, structured and methodical approach required to successfully manage and create the framework for complex projects.
- You are able to communicate confidently in German and English in an international environment.
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!