- You are responsible for the entire financial accounting of different national offices.
- You are responsible for preparing the monthly financial statements and the annual financial statements in cooperation with our external tax advisor.
- The execution of payment transactions is routine for you.
- You enjoy supporting the trainees in their professional development.
- Together with the team, you always look for optimizing processes and structures.
What should you bring with you?
- You bring several years of experience in accounting and are very familiar with MS Office and well versed in SAP FI/CO.
- You have an excellent feeling for numbers and you work independently, conscientiously and have a confident manner.
- Your very good German and good English skills complete your profile.
What working at Zühlke is all about
At Zühlke, we encourage a growth mindset and support the success of our employees with continuous training and coaching to further your career, your skills, and your personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback, and learn from one another. From this, you'll gather that we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and love working in diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve impressive results together.
- Flexible working models
- Family-friendly workplace
- Self-management & the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow through new challenges
We are all learning all the time
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!