What drives us
We rely on teamwork, agile collaboration and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We love breaking boundaries and entering new territory. It's how we drive innovation.
Our creativity, skills and energy enable us to turn smart ideas into valuable solutions. Solutions that help our customers bring innovative, effective and sustainable products, solutions and processes to market. That's what our heart beats for: "empowering ideas".
How you spend your time
As a Security Consultant at Zühlke, you realize versatile consulting projects around Cybersecurity and contribute daily to making our customers' digital products, organizational structures and processes more secure. Passion for Cybersecurity.
Does your heart beat for cybersecurity? Do you feel comfortable addressing uncomfortable topics and dare to make a splash in the process? And you are able to find the right balance between security, business and usability? Strategy and solution orientation.
You address the effects, dangers and weak points of security with various contact groups. This requires a high affinity for various aspects of cybersecurity, e.g. strategy consulting, secure design principles, web security, network security, data protection and privacy. And variety is guaranteed, as you will bring your experience in different industries and companies from start-ups to multinationals. To the point.
As a coach and leader, you will be a role model and mentor for your teammates. With your leadership and consulting skills, you independently bring challenging client mandates to success and take on a central role in projects. In doing so, you act competently and advise our customers on a wide range of information and IT security issues. You keep a cool head even in challenging situations and know how to gain the necessary trust by communicating appropriately at all levels from developer to C-level. What is important to us
What makes working at Zühlke so special
- You have experience in a comparable function in medium to large solution projects.
- You have completed your university studies (FH, ETH or Uni) in cybersecurity, computer science or a related field.
- You are passionate about cybersecurity, whichever field you feel comfortable with.
- You find a good balance between project efficiency and quality requirements.
- Thanks to your communicative personality you feel comfortable in interdisciplinary teams and work customer-oriented, from the idea to the complete implementation of a solution.
- Good German and English skills round off your profile.
We are all constantly learning
- Appreciative culture - we communicate openly with each other, value ourselves honestly and enjoy working as a team.
- Further development - you are our most important asset! We invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees and help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge sharing - we take an interdisciplinary approach, a culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International Topic Groups - we share experiences and knowledge with each other and support each other's development within our internal communities (e.g. Mobile, Security).
- Great place to work - we provide a culture of trust, encourage our employees to think outside the box and share their ideas.
Feel like you haven't met all the requirements yet? We'd love to learn more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application! Sounds like a great way to work?