Bern - Switzerland
- You will lead challenging yet rewarding consulting and implementation projects and ensure customer success in the cyber security field
- You will make a significant impact by advising our customers on a wide range of information security issues
- You will ensure security in software development projects by leading our interdisciplinary teams with a focus on security awareness and acting as a thoughtful coach
- You will commit yourself to defining threat models, creating security concepts and manage security reviews
- As a coach, you will not only support your project team, but also other software engineers and architects in the area of software security
- You will take over a role of a thought leader and contribute to the further development of software security in Zühlke’s development & architecture processes
- You will have a unique opportunity to participate in the development of Zühlke offering and support our Bid teams in the preparation of compelling offers
- You have a proven track record working as a Security Architect (or comparable) on medium to large customer projects.
- You have a technical university degree (FH, Uni, ETH), ideally in computer science or information security
- You have a high affinity for secure software delivery and preferably a CISSP or GIAC certification
- You are well versed with technologies and methods such as Secure Development Lifecycle, Threat modeling, CI tooling, Secure Design Principles, Web Security
- You enjoy discussing the impact, risks and vulnerabilities around security with various stakeholders
- You will find a good balance between project efficiency and security requirements
- You are curious and open-minded, challenging the status quo in search for better security solutions to complex problems
- You have strong communication skills, feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams
- Customer focus is your priority throughout the entire project lifecycle from the initial idea to the successful solution implementation
- Fluency in German and very good English are a prerequisite for this role
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as cyber security).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.