Sales & Key Account Manager Region Bern/Mittelland
80-100%Bern - Switzerland
Business DevelopmentYour role
- As a Key Account Manager, you look after and develop our major customers from the transport, logistics and other sectors.
- As the conductor of our account team, you ensure further growth in your customer portfolio.
- You accompany your customers through the entire sales cycle: from solution-oriented consulting, proposal preparation and negotiation to after-sales activities.
- Your hunter mentality helps you win new customers for Zühlke with creative sales strategies, active market cultivation and fun networking, and to further expand our established market position in Berne/Mittelland.
- You are in continuous contact with relevant decision-makers and experts from the region and thus recognise relevant trends and needs at an early stage.
- You have several years of experience with a track record in a comparable function with responsibility for account management, market development and sales of complex services and individual developments.
- Your network in the Bern/Mittelland region complements your interest in technological and implementation-related issues.
- You are used to communicating and interacting with decision-makers and stakeholders in your established network.
- Your communication skills enable you to identify customer needs and develop convincing offers together with colleagues from other business areas.
- We value your university degree (ETH/University or FH), your several years of consulting experience and your very good knowledge of German and English.
Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. Diversity and inclusion play an important role in this.
Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as security, software).
Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
Sustainability - a matter close to our hearts. We aim to ensure that our projects and services are as sustainable as possible and also make our customers more sustainable.
We are all constantly learning
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!