- Your hunter mentality will help you acquire new customers for Zühlke with creative sales strategies, active market development and networking, and further expand our established market position.
- You identify and realize sales potential for Zühlke by understanding market needs and actively managing the continuous development of our customer portfolio.
- Continuous exchange with our customers and market experts will help you recognize trends and customer needs at an early stage and to apply them in a way that creates opportunities for our accounts.
- You accompany our customers through the entire sales cycle: from solution-oriented consulting, proposal preparation and negotiation to after-sales activities.
- You take responsibility for the business part of offers, as well as initial contract negotiations together with engagement managers.
- Proven professional experience selling complex services and individual software development projects within the technology environment is a prerequisite.
- Your network in the banking/financial services environment complements your interest in technical and implementation-related issues.
- You are used to communicating and interacting successfully with decision makers and stakeholders in your established network.
- You have several years of experience in a comparable role with responsibilities in account management, market development and sales of complex services.
- Your communication skills enable you to identify customer needs and develop convincing offers together with colleagues from other business areas.
- You have a proven track record in developing and implementing strategies in sales and strategic market development.
- We value your university degree in economics (Diploma, Master, MBA), consulting experience and your very good knowledge of German and English.
We are all constantly learning
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. Diversity and inclusion play an important role in this.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
- Sustainability - a matter close to our hearts. We aim to ensure that our projects and services are as sustainable as possible and also make our customers more sustainable.
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
80 - 100 %